Phew! It’s finally here - a brand new beta release of DuoCode! Here’s what we got for you:
What’s new in 0.5?
We’ve added a new DuoCode project property page to further control the compilation process. It is available for all DuoCode projects on Visual Studio 2013 and above.
We’ve also made debugging support available on Visual Studio 2013. When using Internet Explorer, you can debug your project straight from the IDE!
We’ve added support for Web publishing from Visual Studio - Web, FTP, file system and publishing to Azure now work as expected!
DuoCode now supports Shared Projects, a feature that was added in Visual Studio 2013 to assist cross-platform development. You can target several platforms, such as Xamarin and Apache Cordova with a single solution!
We’ve made lots of improvements to the DuoCode compiler, with several new features and lots of bugfixes, here are the highlights:
- Added more binding definitions for Node.js v0.12.2
- Added support for many more .NET types, such as
System.IO.Path, as well as improved an optimizied various collection types (
- Added support for showing full C# call-stack in Chrome (V8)
- Improved runtime reflection support (
- Improved ReSharper support in DuoCode projects
- and many more bugfixes and improvements!
So go ahead, download DuoCode 0.5 beta now!
–The DuoCode Team
blog comments powered by Disqus